Thursday, October 19, 2017

Social Signals and SERM

Social signals are a very important part of SEO in today's algorithm. The good thing about SERM is you can get others to give you social signals with very little effort. All you have to do is call out a polarizing individual in a social setting. Then they are more than willing to give notice to your postings and content.

In just one mention of a douchebag and the sharing he did about it in social media it got a site out of the Google sandbox and sent it over 2000 visits in one day.

My goal in writing an article about him was to help me get other content indexed because I knew how he would respond based on other interactions he has with people online by sharing my content multiple times. I know for a fact he shared it on Facebook and Twitter based on traffic stats.

JL Van Dyke you were my bitch and did not even realize it.




No comments: