Monday, December 29, 2008

Helping Car Dealer Own Their Relevent Terms

Right now I am working on a dealer micro site platform that will allow dealer to be a total control dominator in their local search markets.  The forst example of such a site is one I made for a Cincinnati Ford Dealer and the other one is to generate leads for the Ford Escape Hybrid.   I also have one going for New Jersey bad credit car loan but it is not really specifically for car dealers as much as it is to drive finance leads.

These will allow car dealers to not rely on poor automotive websites while at the same time driving more traffic to the dealership via the search engines.  In addition to providing them with huge levels of serach engine reputation management. 

I just hope it takes off like I hope it will..

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: