Friday, August 1, 2008

This has been ignored long enough!!

I have really been busy with career changes and this project had been put on hold. A recent article I did about how someone chose to advertise a program called "Masters of eMarketing" and the activities of others have caused me to revisit this experiment.

There are people inside the car industry trying protect him by denigrating my message that his marketing activities were not the best way to market his product, he even agreed with me on this point. The person who the original blog post discussed and I have reached a gentleman's agreement on allowing the issue to die down and to speak again in two weeks is probably not involved in these efforts. If he really is a gentleman, time will tell that.

I have disavowed loose ties to people in the automotive industry because of their actions and now must concentrate on my search engine reputation being locked down to its fullest in the event that the agreement I thought I had with JZ is just lip service. I surely hope it is not.

I will be back to posting here daily on my activities as in concerns locking down my Search Engine Reputation and hopefully giving you some helpful tips along the way.

No comments: