Sunday, April 27, 2008

Blog Commenting to Build Credibility in Your Niche - Day Seven

I participate quite regularly in an Automotive Online Marketing Blog quite regularly and always get amazed at how brash people become when they do not agree with you. While I do not have problems with people not agreeing with my opinion as opinions are very subjective. But sometimes enough is enough.

I made a comment to another poster that the fact that the search term "Special Finance Tulsa" was not a very competitive search term and got pounced on by another reader at that blog. He felt that using Google's Webmaster Tools was not submitting a site to Google it just helped him measure it's status.

If he did not agree with that that is ok by me because I know better, but then he proceeded to take potshots trying to talk down to me. I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with my methods of SEO at all. Hey was just trying to protect his position on using dealer micro sites were beneficial for SEO for bullshit search terms. He was proud that his credit application was ranked number on for the search term "Special Finance Tulsa"

I am sure he is trying to attack my credibility for what ever reason, I think mainly because he is proud of ranking well for those search terms and I discounted them as meaningless keywords to rank for.

You can see all of the comments at:

http://www.dealerrefresh.com/my_weblog/2008/04/to-micro-site-o.html#comments

One day people will learn to not try to intimidate me in online debates and resort to name calling. Ask Larry Host.

No comments: