Sunday, April 20, 2008

So Much To Do - Day Two

After taking inventory of all of the different social networking profiles I have I am feeling a little overwhelmed. I did not realize how much I really have going on if I am going to use all of these sites to build up a strong Search Engine Presence.

This is really going to be a lot of work but I am sure it will translate into a locked down search engine presence. I will eventually have a designated work flow so it will be easily managed and be simple enough that a "monkey could do it".

One of the features of many of these sites is that they will allow you to import your list of contacts from webmail accounts like Gmail and Yahoo and I have just sent out 850 invites for people to follow me on Twitter. I did not realize that this was going to happen. It is all good though.

It will probably take a few days just to get the organization of every site that I am going to use in this process....

No comments: