Saturday, April 19, 2008

Taking Inventory and Evaulating Resources - Day One

Today I will be taking inventory of all of my personal profiles that can found in the Search Engines and adding tags to them on the side bar here. I also purchased two domains to add to the fold of personal sites used to help build a strong search engine presence.

My first goal is to own the entire front page of Google for the search term "Paul Rushing" with a combination of my personal properties and other online profiles. Right now I have the top spot with my personal blog Who Is Paul Rushing where I talk about life in general and whatever comes to mind.

As I complete this Diary I will try to explain the Whys as well as the Hows of why I do what I am doing. But for now I am just taking inventory and everything will be listed in the Side Bar here.

No comments: